Update as of March 1, 2022: According to government guidelines we are now at full capacity! We understand this is still a stressful time, so we are continuing with our strict sanitization protocols.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Masks are mandatory. We will provide a disposable mask for colour applications.
- Physical Distance Barriers are present in the seating area.
- Food and drinks may be consumed outside of the salon.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms pleased reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
- Staff must wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- Service providers will sanitize their hands thoroughly before and after every guest.
- Stations and tools are sanitized between each guest to maintain guest and team safety.
- We will continue to provide a friendly and inclusive atmosphere.
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), we will not inquire about vaccination status of the customers or employees.